Sunday, March 1, 2009

In probably 2 weeks time i will mark another milestone in my life by owning a car and i am very happy it. SHOUT so LOUD MAN!!! =) And of course all BLESSINGS comes from Him, Jesus. God is so RICH in BLESSING me with all SPIRITUAL and MATERIAL BLESSINGS. Our every blessing is found in Jesus!!! Ephesians 1:3-14.



On the other side of the coin is that i feel very guilty because i fail to do my devotion. I need a RELATIONSHIP with Him!! I can't be so ungrateful. And blame it on my laziness to wake up earlier. Often times, i am overcome by my sleep and fail to spend time with Him. My flesh is stronger than the Spirit.. And when comes to Sunday i do feel bad because i fail to share about God's goodness in my life. BUT i can only TESTIFY that God is EXTREMELY GOOD even during this past week. I can only say that HIS SPIRIT OVERCOMETH MY FLESH eventhough i was so tempted to submit to my flesh. He gave me the desire for HIM, to honour HIM. AMAZING! And this is one way i know i am IN HIM. And during our care group sermon discussion we come to a conclusion that GOD is the One that make the 1st move in intervene and quicken our Spirit to yield to Him. We often times struggle between is it our choice or is it HIS SELECTION but i would strongly believe is all Him. And that comes the 2nd question does that mean God chose to send people to Hell?? Someone said, for the things i understand i praise God and for the things that i don't understand i .... forgotten...* will get back to edit*.. =P



Devotion, devotion, devotion....... Struggle betul.





Our theology should result in doxology!!


Edmund Chan.



No comments: