Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please do not withhold your .... love, care, concern, goodness, kindness to one another..Show it, share them by words or by action.. As i am telling it out to whoever dat is reading this so also i am telling myself..I am sharing this bcoz somehow i find that we are a little bit lacking in this area.. may the words that we say be.. like 'Butterfly'...Rmb, love is not self seeking.. On the another note....


I am AMAZED by God....God's goodness so good ddah neh... my cup overflows.... blessings blessings blessings... favor, undeserved favor, grace, love, patience, Faithfulness... I believe in the blessing that are yet to come and i am thankful for that.. am entering the Promised Land that is filled with milk and honey..



You pour them like rushing river... my cup overflows....

PSalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, a]">[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.



Peace...


1 comment:

FACEDOWN said...

Thanks mervyn! U give me assurance and support by commenting in this dull blog!hahha.. Yes Amen in Jesus name!!! :)