Friday, March 6, 2009

My confession...

Guys in church! My apology to those whom i've disturbed,annoyed.. The times when u see me go crazy and went nuts is because i don't find any other place to release my stress but in church.. I know dat is not healthy but seriously ders no other place to go to... but to u guys.. so bear with me the times when i go serong or things like dat.. On normal Sundays i dun behave like dat wan.. My mind is sharper on Sundays.. Always looking good, decent and smart.Wahah! lalala.. And also.. when i show my acts of love by physical touch, pls dun perceive it as... u know la huh? hah.. Any misunderstandings can be resolve by talking...communication... Love u crazy bunch of people!




And another thing... i am super fragile... sensitive...


Sometimes i do things that doesn't potray my acts of love to u all but in real sense.. i do. As much as i could. I have to say i struggle to show them to u all guys.. but the thing is a gift and take thing right? Erm.. okie laa..



Enough of mumblings. Hah!

No comments: