Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Proton Persona SE

I have sort of made up my mind, at last.. No more Vios, City, Latio and whatsoever. Budget limited. And therefore i will just settle for a homemade car, Proton Persona SE. The latest Proton car that was being launched. It does look good in marooon. Some pics to show..





GPS







Different alloy wheel design (15 inch)




New improved meter design with analog fuel meter which most of us prefered more than digital one because of the accuracy.

Laser-red backlighting for instruments





Leather seat...hehehe..i like..




Da buttock..








A bodykit consisting of front, side and rear skirts and a subtle spoiler





Phewittttt... Amoi, can i give u a ride back home?








2 comments:

JohnRMay said...

There must be a big difference compared to proton x50 malaysia.

MyLover said...

Thank you for the great post! I love your articles! I'm a car fanatic and coffee lover. I am used to using coffee capsule, I make my own k cup with a k cup filling sealing machine. But I am finding new ways to enjoy coffee recently.