Thursday, April 2, 2009

Business has been tough as usual. I find that the crowd is not many. Thinking of relocating maybe somewhere in Subang. But afraid of the high rentals and extra cost incur. I have started reap what i sow but it isn't enough. It is not that i really want a lot but just enough for me to sustain. Thinking of getting a electronic stringing machine and also hiring a stringer. Again, it's all expenses. I am torn in between. So wad shud i do? I am thinking of selling my few hundred pieces of racquet at my disposal for cheap but difficult to find buyers. Sigh. Again, my place is small and it will be difficult for people to come into my shop.. So sometimes i lose my customer in that way, which is not good. A lot of points to take into consideration and i need wisdom. How to increase sales huhhhhh????????????





I need wisdom!!!

3 comments:

Ivan Chong Kean Seong said...

increase sales by lower down the actual selling price as raquet maybe obsolete.
increase sales by giving cheap advertising
increase sales by giving sales promotion;voucher,contest or some goodies
increase sales by relocation based on demographical,geographical,psychological n benefits segmentation
increase sales by not only satisfying the customer but also to delight them.
increase sales by new packaging
increase sales by direct marketing.

if u want to earn much more profit instead of sales..merge with other retail shop or same industry or wat so ever.who noes one day got a Holding company.hahaha..diversify..lol..

FACEDOWN said...

Walau wei..i dun learn dat in accounting leh.. i mean i learn but all deleted from memory..lols..hahhaha..so 'ma fan'wan..

Ivan Chong Kean Seong said...

this is nothing gotto do with accounting also.this is just marketing strategy wat.lol.accounting just dr cr and to be accountability to the top level management by preparing the financial performance n position only ma.finance will do the rest in investment appraisal and all.therefore nth gotto do with accounting subject but marketing.lol