Thursday, April 16, 2009

Arsenal Legend, Robert Pires..










This is what he has got to say after the defeat to his former club, Arsenal in the champions league..

Robert Pires..
"They can go far. This is a big team full of potential, speed, freshness and youth. What I hope is that they reach the final and win it," Pires told Marca.

"I'm still a fan of this team, who play the type of football that I love."


Pires, whose last appearance for Arsenal came in that 2006 final against Barca, admitted his return to face the Gunners was emotional.

"On a personal level it was very nice, incredible. I honestly didn't expect it. I know that players never forget their old team-mates, but this has touched my heart," said the 35-year-old.

"I've also discovered a very nice stadium that I didn't know before. Despite the defeat, all this will stay in my memory, it's been a nice experience."




Its good to know how a player is grateful and being so emotional attached for what he has achieved as a result of being in a very good club like Arsenal. (after looking at his comments). When he is at his best he is capable of dribbling pass defenders in very tight areas, something which u can't imagine. He is one of the coolest player that i've ever seen. Incredible vision, dribblng skills, n a goal scorer. Certainly one of the best purchased from Arsene Wenger.


Robert Pires you will always be remembered as an Arsenal legend!




Next off... Arsenal Vs Man United ..


Arsenal is going to eat u up like a virus n infect u wif all sorts of diseases..


Heh Heh Heh Heh...

No comments: