Friday, December 26, 2008

Off to Singapore

Hey everyone! I will be off to Singapore just a while more.. like 8 hours from now.. Shout out loud..(SOL)...heh.. Will definitely missed celebrating this new year in church.. where we hear about testimony from others of how God has been good to them despite... ... ... Before this, it occured in my mind that i would like to share about how God has been so so good to me during this year watchnight service.. but now that i will be away to Singapore, so maybe i should just share this in this post..



1stly, Thank God for His faithfulness- Was very much lacked in spending time with God this year.. service likewise, and fellowship with church members has been distant.. hasn't been evangelistic as well.. Basically, ineffective! Despite that, God has been faithful in keeping with His promised. You never let go..



2ndly, Praise God for His goodness- God has been good to me in giving this profession that i am in.. Badminton has always been my passion. And He provided for my needs by leading me into this..



3rdly, And lastly to friends who have impacted me in a way or another in my life journey with God.. - This people are like messengers send from above into your life. They share with you their experiences as brothers and sisters who have been through in life more than me.. It's amazing what WORDS can do to you.. It can either built you up or bring you down..



Now i have more stability. But still there's a lot more room for improvement in spiritual life. To get back to where i used to be and more. I want more than this.


I hope year 2009 will be a better year for me in every aspect. Same goes with all of us in SaGc. Till then, blessed new year sagc'ians folks and c u guys next week!


And hopefully will get some nice pics to be posted up soon during our(Isaac, Darren, me) time there.




Shalom~



No comments: