Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Sunday that have passed and i am reminded again of God's love towards me. His faithfullness. Pretty much sums up what i've been thinking through as i look back at year 2008 that is coming to an end. Going through rough moments and finding what is my 1st priority in life. During those trial moments was absolutely a real test. So many things to distract me away from what i've been called to be and do. The things of this world. In the midst of all those uncertainties and worldly values that start to creeps in little by little adds to a real confused me.
Inspite of that, i can really testify that God's love and faithfulness never cease to keep coming back. Amazing! Praise God! Great is His faithfulness! God uses people like u and me to help those who are weak. I believe that what i've gone through will also make me a stronger believer in Him.


This morning Uncle Aaron Lai asked us to respond out of love for Him who have loved us so so much. I have to say it actually troubled me. In saying so, i also realise that i have to because of what He has done for me. Therefore, i need to start rearrange the wood for the sacrifice. A menu guide for my spiritual fitness is needed. Hopefully i will pull through this week with much victory.




Only by His grace.

No comments: