Monday, January 28, 2008

Evaluation

A year of discovering who i really am and who i am in da side of God. I think it's very important to know what you believe in and what your faith really means. Religious activities doesn't make me a true disciple but what that comes out during the other six days of da week or five that really matters. An angel in the place of worship but an fallen angel on the other days? A genuine and true faith means being active in conversing with God and being aware of the needs of the people around. So much to know but there's so little that is being put into action. Haih..

Just hope and pray that His Spirit will work wonders in this fallen being(me) of His.


Oh Lord, that i will understand the heart of yours. Give me the wisdom that i need to act as my true worship of You.


And yes You are calling people who have a genuine and sincere heart unto You.

No comments: