Friday, January 18, 2008

2008, 1st post

Another year and another another phase of my life. Work has been difficult and when u have a business at my age people tend to look down on you and doubt your ability to succeed. Hard work is required of me not because to proof them wrong but TO BE where i want to be in the future.

As for 2008, i hope and pray that my walk with God will not slack as a result of my business or you may call it backsliding. At this point of my life i can either grow, remain stagnant or go down the hill. I really cannot imagine where i am in my current state. People have asked me, "did you commit your business to God"? My answer would be not to sure but in in some ways i think i did. Praying is not the same as acting it out so really i am not too sure. After a whole day of work you can just be glad that you are back home and be at ease with yourself. Rest and sleep rather than praying. That's something that i need to cultivate.

2ndly, hope to handle my life in a better way. May it be in my relationship with others or even to be a better worker for God and for others.

Lastly and most of all "to guard my heart". In whatever ways. There is always a motive in everything that we do or say. May it be a pure one.

"Oh Lord that You would create in me a pure heart and renew a right spirit within me".

No comments: