Tuesday, October 7, 2008

brief update

It's been a month since e lst time i wrote anythin here. Simply bcoz have notin to wite about or jus bein busy wif my business. The One Sports is still havin some rearrangement to be made. Looking to squeeze every space that i have to put in my goods. Looks like it has been taking me months to do that. Oh what a procrasinator i am! And another bad news was that i will have another competitor that will be coming in, maybe by next week. And that really spurs me on to do better. Life has never been that tough ever. Spiritually esp. And that really indicates how much faith i have in Him. Busyness.. My heart has changed..I really do want to make a comeback but..i don't really know how. Life is certainly better with 2 or more walking alongside wif u.

Priority list to do's
1)Get my namecards out. Designing on the way.
2)Take photos of my shop and apply for license.Oops..
3)Prepare a cabinet where i can store all my badminton bags and etc.


On some good note, the 3 albums will be out by today and i can't wait to get a hold on them.
matt redman,charlie hall and david crowder.

No comments: