Sunday, July 13, 2008

Funny..

Begin my day with nasi lemak at a newly open indian restaurant near my shop. Firstly, da nasi lemak was without ikan bilis and kacang..ok..nvm.Haha.Secondly, i ordered telur setengah masak for 2. Waited until i finished my whole plate of nasi lemak but the telur's are stil not being serve.lol.And for da second time i asked again where's my telur's?? He said it will be done in a minute. Erm..pondering and wondering..I thought the telur's was on da way to be done..And after a minute, guess what? He gave me 1 telur goreng.. ahahaha..ok, nvm..He said today's meal is free so he actually went and ask one of his worker to get for me the telur setengah masak..Finally he understood'ed.*Happy*.Saw him putting da telur's into da plastic thingy to boil ..waited for 15 mins..and then finally my precious telur was being serve.*Shout's of joy*. Ask for kicap and pepper..ended up onli kicap..lol. He said pepper belum sampai..probably pepper is too expensive to be given out free on da 1st day.hahahaha..Ok..finally is da time for da yummy yummy telur to be eaten..wakakaka..ordered 2 telurs ended up eating 4..empat biji telur potential menjadi chicken dimakan begitu saje..*knock knock knock* on da 1st telur..ehhh...why so hard..something muz be wrong there..knock harder and da shell cracked and what i saw was a...TELUR REBUS!hahahahhaa..Nvm..Good thing everything was free..Yea, not to mention about my Teh Si which ended up as Teh tarik..hahahaha..So funny man..What a good day to start of..i mean really..it made me smile.. =)


Oh yea..the name of the restaurant is Sri Sun..Bad advertisement..ahahaha..Bet i wil go there again..Everyone do make mistakes..=)

No comments: