Friday, November 2, 2007

updates

Update Update Update!!! Have been so so busy nowadays with my small little business in selling badminton stuff. Running from north- south, east- west to string racquets, getting whatever things that the customer wants and at the same time also looking out for suppliers. Thank God, i've found 2 currently. Business has been quite okay lar, not bad for a start.In this short period of time i learned that we can only gained respect from others when we are good at something..and not forgetting our character.

So what brand do I have? Currently, I have Gosen, Yonex, Wilson, Fleet, Eepro, and Hart. Hope to get from Pro Tech as well. While doing this, in the morning i also conduct badminton training. I have 3 students now, 1 just left for work. So sad..haha..

Apart from that, my walk with God hasn't been that well due to the work load that i have especially my travellings which took a huge amount of time out of me. Need to reorganize my life by cutting down the amount of time that i used to travel. In the letter to the Corinthians Paul said that: Therefore i will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. We face trials and temptations each day and when we stumble over it,we see the frailty of ourselves, how weak we are. *Time to get back to work*!

No comments: